1. INTERPRETATION AND VARIATION
1.1 In the Terms and Conditions the following definitions apply:
“UKTG” means Therapy Guide Ltd (trading as UK Therapy Guide)
“Therapist” means any person who is a member of UK Therapy Guide and is listed on the website.
“Client” means any person who has made an enquiry on the site about undertaking therapy with a member
“Session” means the arranged first session between therapist and client facilitated via UKTG
“Successful referral” means a client attending and paying for their first session with the therapist
“Terms and Conditions” as defined here
“Website” means www.uktherapyguide.com or affiliated websites
1.2 The Terms and Conditions are incorporated into the Consent Form.
1.3 UKTG reserves the right to vary or revoke any of the Terms and Conditions from time to time which it may consider necessary or suitable for the regulation of the website and the conduct of Members and Clients.
1.4 The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
2.1 Subject to condition 2.2, when a person has been accepted to the site they shall become a Therapist subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2.2 Acceptance of a person as a Therapist is at the discretion of UKTG.
2.3 UKTG reserves the right to withdraw or suspend any Therapist whose conduct is, or may deemed to be in UKTG’s reasonable opinion, damaging to the character of the site or amounts to a breach of the Terms and Conditions or where such expulsion is otherwise to be in the interests of the other Therapists of UKTG.
3. PAYMENT TERMS
3.1 Details of assessment prices are agreed before inclusion of a Therapist onto our site. UKTG charge a fee on top of the Therapist fee, which is agreed in writing before Therapist profiles are made live. Payment of client fees is collected by UKTG.
UKTG Fees are as follows:
Upon a therapists successful registration with UK Therapy Guide, a member of the admin team will contact you to discuss our fee structure.
3.2 Subject to any statutory right of cancellation, payments for sessions are made non-‐refundable unless otherwise stated in the Terms and Conditions.
3.3 Therapists are required to invoice UKTG for their fees on the last day of each month for all appointments taken place via UKTG within that term.
4. SERVICES, FEES AND CONDITIONS
4.1 UKTG will receive an enquiry from a client, and place them with the therapist they believe is most suited to their needs based on the information they have provided, and what is known about the therapist
4.2 Only once a therapist has confirmed their availability and ability to work with the client, UKTG will arrange the session with the client and release the client details to the Therapist.
4.3 UKTG does not charge a Therapist to be part of this service, instead, a fee is added to the Therapist's fee. These fees will be agreed before a member profile is made live.
4.4 The client will make payments to UKTG. The Therapist then invoices UKTG at the end of each month.
5. YOUR COMMITMENT TO US
We are aiming to provide the most welcoming and reassuring environment for clients who have taken the step to seek help and have enquired about therapy. Therefore it is essential that these people do not go unanswered. As such we ask that:
5.1 Referrals are replied to in a swift and orderly fashion. Please commit to responding to referrals within one hour of a conversation with our support team taking place.
5.2 If you have been unable to get through to a client, please send them an email asking them to contact you
6. GENERAL GUIDELINES
6.1 UKTG will communicate with the Client by email. By providing an email address to UKTG the Client consents to receiving email communications from UKTG, including notices pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
The Client also accepts any risk that email may not be a fully secure and confidential means of communication.
UKTG will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of communicating with a Client in this manner.
When using our website:
1. You agree to seek our written permission if you would like to link to our website or copy our content in any way, shape or form. By supplying us with material via digital or hardcopy, you allow us unlimited, royalty free use of its content.
2. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify or re-‐post our content on another site, frame or mirror our site or link to our site without our prior written consent.
3. You grant to us a non-‐exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-‐free, worldwide licence to use (including but not limited to publishing, exploiting and modifying) any material you email, post or submit to us. For the avoidance of doubt, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-‐how, content, text or images contained in your communications with us for any purpose whatsoever, to the fullest extent permitted by law. We try to update our site regularly, so we may have to suspend access, service or functionality from time to time, without notice. If required, we may have to close our site indefinitely. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period of time. You agree not to do anything that does or may interfere with the proper working of the site including, but not limited to, tampering with, or hacking into, the site or the servers on which it resides.
4. You agree to thoroughly read and comply with our Terms and Conditions set out within. Anyone infringing on the aforementioned terms could be excluded from the use of our website.
7.1 UKTG is acting as a referral and management system.
7.2 UKTG takes no responsibility for outcomes of therapeutic sessions
7.3 The therapist is responsible for the client assessment