- 1st & 2nd bookings & payments will be taken through our platform. Please confirm this with your UKTG clients.
- Once the fees for sessions 1 & 2 are settled you work directly with clients
- You set your own therapeutic boundaries
- No further involvement from UKTG
- Improve your profile content
- First impressions count so freshen up your photo
- Add your areas of expertise
- Write an article or Blog & link it to your profile
- Make a short video clip
You only need to update UKTG regarding changes for the 2 sessions only. You can make changes directly with the client.
If a client books a session with you and you cannot make it, but they could book due to your calendar being open, we will send you an invoice for the session cost to refund the client.
Professional or governing bodies are member organisations that regulate counsellors and psychotherapists. Members have to have completed training and be fully qualified. In addition, they need to maintain ongoing CPD (continued professional development), have insurance and work with a supervisor. These regulations also mean that members adhere to a strict code of ethics and facilitate a complaints procedure.
The governing bodies are the professional organisations that our members belong to.
Please contact one of our members of staff, and they will pause your profile. This means that if you ever get any more availability, we can put you back on the website without registering again.
Yes, please contact one of our members of staff if you have no more availability. We will pause your profile and welcome you back once you have more slots available.