Online / Video
Member of the British Psychoanalytic Council, the British Psychological Society and the Tavistock Society of Psychotherapists
• Interdisciplinary Course in Adult Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy (ongoing)- Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust
• Qualifying Course in Intercultural Psychodynamic Psychotherapy- Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust
• Postgraduate Diploma in Foundations in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy- Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust
• MSc in Child and Adolescent Mental Health – Institute of Psychiatry in London King’s College
• MSc in Organisational Psychology – Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences
• MSc in Psychology at the Department of Psychology – Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences
Adult Psychodynamic / Psychoanalytic Consultation: A meeting or a series of meetings (each lasting an hour and a half) in a confidential and contained setting to understand the nature of your difficulties and what treatment might be beneficial.
Adult Psychodynamic / Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy: A treatment process that involves a dynamic relationship between the psychotherapist and the individual. Sessions occur at regular intervals within a setting where the individual can develop an understanding of themselves and their internal world and behaviours, considering both the past and the present with the aim of facilitating a more fulfilling life.
Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy is an intensive form of treatment requiring a high frequency of sessions, ranging from two to three times a week. Psychodynamic Psychotherapy is a less intensive form of psychotherapeutic approach based on the psychoanalytic principles, with sessions occurring once a week.
- British Psychoanalytic Council
- British Psychological Society
- Tavistock Society of Psychotherapists
Online / Video